Sostieni il forum con una donazione! Il tuo contributo ci aiuterà a rimanere online!
Immagine

PRoblema con simulazione LM13700

Discussioni su tutto ciò che riguarda l'elettronica e le sue applicazioni
Rispondi
luca_zzz
Neutrino
Neutrino

PRoblema con simulazione LM13700

Messaggio da luca_zzz » 11/03/2015, 1:46

Hi Everybody
this is my first thread on this forum. Im looking for some suggestion for understanding why my simulation is going wrong.
Im designing my own synthetizer , and Im using LM13700 by Texas Instrument for designing all the different block.
Im using a Spice Model (downloaded from TI's website) to simulate everything before solding, and the first simulation of a VCA (voltage controlled amplifier) was perfect. For this first simulation I used the schematic from the application note of Datasheet (so im quite sure it'll work). I did the same for the second simulation of a VCO (voltage controlled oscillator triango/square) but in this case anything look like working. I've double checked the second schematic (from http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm13700.pdf datasheet) , what should I do?
Can anyone help me to find the problem?

Here there are the two simulation: the first is perfectly working ( triangular control of the amplification)
in the second case the output remain all the time constant.

why the first is working and the second one don't?

click the image to enlarge
upload_2015-3-11_0-8-42.jpg

Vicus
Roger Mayer Jr.
Roger Mayer Jr.

Re: PRoblema con simulazione LM13700

Messaggio da Vicus » 11/03/2015, 9:13

If you mean figure 37 your problem is that you dont have put the carrier in input pin 1.

Rispondi